Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Scupper Deck Drain Cover

Good afternoon. We have a 1968 Hatteras 50 MY (flush deck) and we are looking for the covers for the scupper drains on either side of the salon; this is not the 6" wagon wheel style that is at the transom. It is small and odd sized. If you go to the Sam's part catalog there is a picture of the whole assembly P/N 78238 and you will see what we are looking for. We only need two of the covers not the whole deck fitting. If anyone has any or knows where we can get them it would be greatly appreciated. Doesn't look like Sam's or Skippers Marine has any but I have emailed both.Thanks
    Marcus & Michelle
    1968 50' MY Felicity
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Re: Scupper Deck Drain Cover

If you find them let us all know. A friend is missing the screw on his as well and I've looked everywhere for one with no luck. Happy 😊 hunting.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Thumbs up Re: Scupper Deck Drain Cover

Thanks, gotta try though. Worse case, I will make a pattern and have them fabricated.
    Marcus & Michelle
    1968 50' MY Felicity
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL

If that's the case let me know and I'll see if my buddy wants to invest.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by M&MArmenta View Post
    Good afternoon. We have a 1968 Hatteras 50 MY (flush deck) and we are looking for the covers for the scupper drains on either side of the salon; this is not the 6" wagon wheel style that is at the transom. It is small and odd sized. If you go to the Sam's part catalog there is a picture of the whole assembly P/N 78238 and you will see what we are looking for. We only need two of the covers not the whole deck fitting. If anyone has any or knows where we can get them it would be greatly appreciated. Doesn't look like Sam's or Skippers Marine has any but I have emailed both.Thanks
    Did you have any luck finding one?
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Yes, Ben from Skippers Marine is going to measure his, draw a pattern and take a couple of pictures and send to me so we can have them fabricated. Will let you know when I have the info.Marcus
    Marcus & Michelle
    1968 50' MY Felicity
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Perfect, I'll let the Chart Maker know. I'm sure he will want one made.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Economies of scale perhaps. I can have it priced with our metal shop here in SF too M if you wish to share the drawing. We need to have four of them made. Regards- Chuck on Chartmaker

As soon as I get the drawing and deminsions I will let you know. We can both price it out and go with the best price. One of my thoughts was to have 2-3 extra sets made and hold the in case I run across someone else that needs them, they can have them for cost plus shipping.Marcus
    Marcus & Michelle
    1968 50' MY Felicity
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Marcus and Chuck, John Powell another 53' needs 4 of those screens. Once you get a quote either let me know and I'll pass it on to John or, Chuck if you could call John directly. Thanks for spearheading this guys.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California