Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool 1979 Hatteras 43' DCMY for sale

Beautiful boat, great price! Just in time to winter in the Bahamas! Mechanically sound with twin 671 Detroit Diesels.

Question 1979 Hatteras 43' DCMY for sale

Quote Originally Posted by rhalbarado View Post
    Beautiful boat, great price! Just in time to winter in the Bahamas! Mechanically sound with twin 671 Detroit Diesels.
    And???
    Hard work pays off in the future.
    Laziness, pays off now!

Question 1979 Hatteras 43' DCMY for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    And???

Pics?
    Price?
    Location?
    Info?
    Hard work pays off in the future.
    Laziness, pays off now!

Re: 1979 Hatteras 43' DCMY for sale

You have to give us something to look at.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Sorry about the lack of info. Russ Appleton and I are selling her. He is on the forum as well. Pictures are on his profile. I will add more later. Her location is Port Royal, South Carolina. The price is $55k.Russ can answer your questions better than me probably although I will try.Thanks for your interest.

Pictures are on my profile.

Any specific questions please contact me directly. I am working on the list of new stuff added in the last 4 years. She is powered by 6-71TI's by Johnson & Towers 390HP with 3000 hours. Onan 9.5 generator with under 900 hours. Spin on oil filters, spin on fuel filter kits (not installed yet). block heaters also not installed yet. She starts so well we have delayed their install. We have spent much more than we are asking in maintenance and upgrades. She has good bones and mechanically she is sound. We are working the cosmetics now. We have loved and cared for her. It's time for a new caretaker to write her next chapter. rwappleton@aol.com or 603-491-3069 I also have available the survey when we bought her and an addendum done a year later for insurance.

russ, are you moving up or getting out of boating?

Hi Bill, A series of life changing situations dictates our departure.......for now. The good lord will decide if we are to return. Thanks for asking, Russ

Our plan is to have it available here on the HOF for a few weeks and then maybe put it with a broker.