Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Looking for source for venturi windscreen

Hurricane Matthew decided that a piece of the starboard section of the flybridge venturi windscreen had to go. It left me with about a third of that section still attached, and the rest, I suppose, is resting peacefully on the bottom of the marina.
    I found an outfit called Ocean Dynamics in Miami who says they can make this sort of thing, but I get no response from them.
    Does anyone know of any other companies that can do this bent plexi type of work? Something in the central Florida area would be a huge plus.
    Any assistance is appreciated.
    Searching...
    Daytona Beach, FL

Re: Looking for source for venturi windscreen

I am actually considering eliminating mine on my 74 SD and going sport fish style with EZ2CY for the front panels and strata glass side and aft panels .....no stainless no holes for all that hardware , easier to clean !

Afew years back I sold a 1991 Hatt 52 CPMY where the owner eliminated the plexi venturi and took the enclosure right to the edge of the FB. It looks great!
    Attached Images
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

One more pic...
    Attached Images
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"