Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hatteras flag

Hatteras flag

while sitting here in Tidewater Marina in VA waiting for this storm to pass i have been trying to look at all the nook and crannies in the boat and i came across a flag that says Hatteras 1510 club does anyone know what this is??
    Joe
    1981 56' MY
    Lake Gloria II

Re: Hatteras flag

Now called the Hatteras Classic Club.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Quote Originally Posted by kjcampos View Post
    while sitting here in Tidewater Marina in VA waiting for this storm to pass i have been trying to look at all the nook and crannies in the boat and i came across a flag that says Hatteras 1510 club does anyone know what this is??
    A PO must have owned a different Hatt. The 1510 is the beam of the hull used for many early Hatts such as the 53MYs, 58Yf, 58MY series I.
    Jack Sardina

oh ok so is it something to keep is it something sentimental with Hatteras
    Joe
    1981 56' MY
    Lake Gloria II

Don't get rid of it. Someone with a 15'10" beam Hatteras will want it. If you post it on the for sale section here, it WILL sell.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Hi Lake Gloria! We're on B-dock at TYM (look across the fairway on your starboard side. Came over to your dock last night but it did not appear that anyone was home. Perhaps we can catch up with you before you leave here.

Regards,
    Michael & Cindy
    Southern Comfort, 1977 Hatteras 58YF
    TYM Slip B-15

Quote Originally Posted by Hatteras58 View Post
    Hi Lake Gloria! We're on B-dock at TYM (look across the fairway on your starboard side. Came over to your dock last night but it did not appear that anyone was home. Perhaps we can catch up with you before you leave here.

Regards,
    Michael & Cindy
    Southern Comfort, 1977 Hatteras 58YF
    TYM Slip B-15
    hi we are here would love to meet you guys...we have walked by your boat a few times to see if anyone is home too...lol
    Joe
    1981 56' MY
    Lake Gloria II

Joe, I'm sending you a PM regarding the Vacuflush repair.