Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: Not good not good

Quote Originally Posted by saltshaker View Post
    And every update keeps moving the track further west. I think it's fair to say that Mathew will hit hard somewhere along the east coast. Question is does it move up the coast or head inland and come apart?
    Seems tomorrow will be a busy day for me arranging movement of expensive aluminum

I'm thinking the 100 mile theory just left the camp. It's looking more and more like the Exumas are going to be reshaped by this storm.

Regards
    Dan

The westward shift of the track convinced us to delay departure from BYC until after the storm passes the Bay. AYB is well with in the various model paths.

Bobk

Quote Originally Posted by bobk View Post
    The westward shift of the track convinced us to delay departure from BYC until after the storm passes the Bay. AYB is well with in the various model paths.

Bobk

Wise choice

The Bahamas are in big trouble for sure and we are going to some of it up here.
    Just how much and how bad is the question ?
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Might get that sunken Hatt off WPB.
    Jim Grove, Fanfare 1966 50MY Hull #22 (Delivered Jan. 7, 1966)

"LIFE IS JUST ONE DAMNED THING AFTER ANOTHER." Frank Ward O'Malley, Journalist, Playwright 1875-1932

Dad has a little (18') cat boat. A NICE one with an inboard diesel and lots of shiny.. I mean you can buy a Porsche for that coin. Anywho, he keeps it in Greenwich CT, and every fall I drag his trailer there from my house in PA and take it home and it spends the winter under roof in my back yard. I mean, Dad took me on the water over a half a century ago and taught, or caused me to be taught, some righteous mad mariner skills and reciprocating in his golden years is the least I can do. So, due to my work schedule this month we had to do it early..... So right now it's safe and sound in my back yard in PA.......I hope Matthew don't take out Greenwhich CT, but if he do, the Catboat is safe........
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Or spread it around.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Let's hope the 72 is already in a dump in West Palm Beach before the storm arrives or it could become an uninvited guest inside somebody's ocean front home in Palm Beach.
    CRICKET
    1966 HAT50C101
    Purchased 1985 12v71Ns
    Repowered 1989 with 8v92TI
    Repowered 2001 with 3406E

All you HOFers in SFL, please be safe. Wish you the best. Good luck and don't take chances.

Bobk

Same here and to all our friends on the east coast. This thing looks like it's going to be a monumental mess. Batten down the hatches and everyone be safe.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375