Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Sea Hag Marina Wiped Out By Storm

I'm guessing I'm gonna have to rethink my route next week. Had reservations there and also at Good Times, just in case. Haven't seen anything about Good Times, but this was bad.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/boats-...n-steinhatchee
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Re: Sea Hag Marina Wiped Out By Storm

Good Times got wiped out too. Not sure how badly their docks are damaged, but their Facebook page says the hotel is underwater.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Ughh. Stuff like that is pretty much the only reason I put up with shoveling snow.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

What a tragedy.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Those Grady Whites looked like they took the beating pretty well. Another reason to live on the West Coast where all we have is wildfires, earthquakes and taxes that drain your paycheck. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    I'm guessing I'm gonna have to rethink my route next week. Had reservations there and also at Good Times, just in case. Haven't seen anything about Good Times, but this was bad.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/boats-...n-steinhatchee
    What a shame, we had a great stop there on the way down from Pensacola in December. Hope they can recover as smoothly as they possibly can...

IMAG01181.jpg
    Jerry B.
    "Sea Joy"
    Hull #318
    1977 58MY (Galley Up)
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Greetings from Hatteras: large surge on the sound side of the island, water washing from the sound over Route 12, 50 mph gusts. Calming down now, as Hermine moves east and north of us. Still windy, but not like it was a few hours ago.