Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Pleasure Cove Marina, Pasadena, MD

We are considering this marina for our move up north for the summer (from Punta Gorda, FL). Reasonable rates (especially compared to Annapolis) okay fuel prices and full service including haul-out available. Only 25 minutes by car to BWI and Annapolis.

I searched and found one positive reference on the forum but it was from 2009 and the marina has since been acquired by Suntex.

Any other more recent experiences, good or bad? Thanks in advance for any insights...
    Jerry B.
    "Sea Joy"
    Hull #318
    1977 58MY (Galley Up)
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Re: Pleasure Cove Marina, Pasadena, MD

Check the reviews on Active Captain.

Bobk

They have a huge, wide travel lift. I'm thinking of taking the 58 LRC there for survey haul out. Previous owner went there with good results.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Quote Originally Posted by bobk View Post
    Check the reviews on Active Captain.

Bobk
    Thanks - I have been meaning to sign up for that and finally have done so. Looks like almost all good experiences at Pleasure Cove. If any members here have experience with the water access I would still welcome hearing from you. Thanks again...

Jerry
    Jerry B.
    "Sea Joy"
    Hull #318
    1977 58MY (Galley Up)
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Quote Originally Posted by SeaEric View Post
    They have a huge, wide travel lift. I'm thinking of taking the 58 LRC there for survey haul out. Previous owner went there with good results.
    Thanks SeaEric - very good to hear. Much appreciated...
    Jerry B.
    "Sea Joy"
    Hull #318
    1977 58MY (Galley Up)
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Have spent a few nights there as a transient. Quiet, pleasant and nothing negative. But, other than tying up we didn't do much. Their "tools" looked pretty good. Big lift, lots of indoor space.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

try gingerville marine on the south river. Hugh travel lift and a good crew.
    if you never screwed nothin up you never fixed nothin either
    Geoff Geier
    Shenandoah # 336

Quote Originally Posted by boatguy123@aol.com View Post
    try gingerville marine on the south river. Hugh travel lift and a good crew.
    Hi Geoff, Have you hauled there? Pleasure Cove is closer to us. They did a decent job on the haulout. No complaints.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Hi Geoff, Have you hauled there? Pleasure Cove is closer to us. They did a decent job on the haulout. No complaints.
    i have her out now for a wk & a half. my second time here and still the lift is wide and the crew is very good
    if you never screwed nothin up you never fixed nothin either
    Geoff Geier
    Shenandoah # 336