Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: 82 Egg Harbor 40 MY for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    Well, if it has served you that well for that long, why sell it? You'll never lose a dime on a boat that you don't sell for less than you paid for it. Yeah, think about that one a minute.
    You're right about that! We've gotten to the point where we'd like more room, in living areas and staterooms, larger heads, a dinghy davit, diesels, and for me stand up engine rooms. Our future plans are to hopefully travel in it, maybe even the loop, or at least be able to go south for the winter if we want. That will be several years down the road but I'd like to get something now & get the bugs worked out of it before we embark on one of those adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by HahnR View Post
    You're right about that! We've gotten to the point where we'd like more room, in living areas and staterooms, larger heads, a dinghy davit, diesels, and for me stand up engine rooms. Our future plans are to hopefully travel in it, maybe even the loop, or at least be able to go south for the winter if we want. That will be several years down the road but I'd like to get something now & get the bugs worked out of it before we embark on one of those adventures.
    Nah man, you get the bugs worked out while you're making the trip. Haven't you learned anything on here?
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Question 82 Egg Harbor 40 MY for sale

Is this Egg still for sale?

Thanks
    Hard work pays off in the future.
    Laziness, pays off now!

Yes it is. Currently on the hard, covered for winter storage. We closed on a Hatt 58 MY last month so I'm now a 2 boat owner. If you're interested, I'd be glad to talk with you or PM you more info.

Best,
    Randy

I had two for nine months. It wasn't the fact I had two it was cleaning two. Just about killed me every weekend. Wishing you a quick close.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Thumbs up 82 Egg Harbor 40 MY for sale

PM sent!
    Laziness, pays off now!

I sent you a PM with my contact info! Give me a call! Thanks! Cheers
    Laziness, pays off now!

Got it! PM sent back, I'll give you a call tomorrow. In the meantime, here's the listing the marina has:

http://www.americanmarineonline.com/...039&in-stock=1

Thanks!
    Last edited by HahnR; 01-23-2017 at 05:21 AM.

Terrific! Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers
    Laziness, pays off now!

Well, now it's spring, time to move this boat! Always freshwater, covered slip, covered in the winter and it shows. This boat has been meticulously cared for, everything works, and has a ton of upgrades and improvements. Here is the link to the current listing:

http://www.americanmarineonline.com/...039&in-stock=1

If you're in the market for a boat of this size, before you buy something else come take a look, then make me an offer. Please feel free to PM or call me for more info.

Randy

563-920-0702