Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

For Sale: 48 Hatteras 1983 Flushdeck MY - Stabilized, Detroit 671Ns and Cruise Equip

Boat has Been sold!!
    Last edited by jimbo46; 11-04-2016 at 02:49 PM.

Re: For Sale: 48 Hatteras 1983 Flushdeck MY - Stabilized, Detroit 671Ns and Cruise Eq

HI Do you have more details and pictures, how much are you asking,,, Thanks

Re: For Sale: 48 Hatteras 1983 Flushdeck MY - Stabilized, Detroit 671Ns and Cruise Eq

His asking price is in the description; also instructions on where to look for photos. Also contact information.

I don't know this boat, but she sounds nice. She is located an hour or so from me.

For SERIOUS inquiries, if the seller approves, I can drive up and look her over. Keep in mind that I am neither a yacht broker nor a surveyor, but a chance to go for a drive and look at a Hatteras is always welcome providing my work schedule permits.

There is no charge for doing this, which is certainly worth every penny paid for it.

Assuming your hull speed is around 8kts what is the fast cruise and fuel burn? Thx