Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Aft Deck Doors?

Re: Aft Deck Doors?

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    Kind of funny as I ran across a listing the other day that showed a 58ED. Did they ever build such a critter? Nothing on one in the brochures section on here.
    Yes, they did build a 58MY ED. The first one of these 58MYs I considered, Cardinal IV, was an ED.

As for that butt-ugly, aluminum, condo patio sliding door - yep, that's original. The absolute dumbest, stupidest, WTF brain fart Hatteras ever had. One day, I will shed mine in favor of a set of teak sliders like the '68 41C has. Every time I see that stupid aft deck door on one of these, I could just barf.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Re: Aft Deck Doors?

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Yes, they did build a 58MY ED. The first one of these 58MYs I considered, Cardinal IV, was an ED.

As for that butt-ugly, aluminum, condo patio sliding door - yep, that's original. The absolute dumbest, stupidest, WTF brain fart Hatteras ever had. One day, I will shed mine in favor of a set of teak sliders like the '68 41C has. Every time I see that stupid aft deck door on one of these, I could just barf.
    So, that one in the link is an original ED. Wonder why there is no mention of an ED in the brochures section. Seems to me that would work nicely with the galley up version like yours, unless of course you want to be able to eat outside.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93