Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garage sale!

Garage sale!

Hey gang. I sold my 1980 53MY last Summer. Miss her a bit, but definitely miss the forum! So I lurk a little…

I bought a lot of stuff from Sams over my 8 years of ownership and didn't need a lot of it/ never got around to installing it. The boat was a 32vDC, 1980 Hatt Classic Motoryacht. I'm cleaning out the basement and offering things for sale that I didn't install on the boat. If things don't go here - you'll find them on eBay in about a a week or two.

I will update the descriptions after each photo so you know what is still available. If interested please PM me. Here we go:

Airpak.jpg

Above pic:
    An Original, never before used, brand new (but old) Airpak GFCI 1002-2 serial # 7595. I bought two since I needed 1. Sam's sold it to me for ~$350-$400 each. Steve - if you want to buy it back, I'd be happy to take what you charged me for it. This is the GFCI that is in the main electrical panel that the port side of the lower helm station. RARE. SOLD.

Auto Pilot.jpg
    Above Pic:
    We have here:
    1) 4x Start/Stop switches (Cole Hersey). 32vDC, brand new never installed. $26 each.
    2) 3x knob tops for throttles / tranny shifters - $Best Offer
    3) 4x "Shut Down" labels for switches at helm. $10 for all 4.
    4) 12 vDC Courtesy Light that has been stepped down from 32Vdc. Same one Sam's sells. $50
    5) 240vAC, 2-speed air conditioning controller. Working take out, capillary tube in tact. $Best Offer
    6) Wired remote autopilot for (I think 200 series). Display was not working, I sent it to the guy in CA that rebuilds these things and its ready to go. $100.

Ducer.jpg

Above Pic:
    1) 2x inspection plates painted Hatteras White
    2) 'Ducer for OEM DataMarine (round depth gauge). Working take out. $ Best Offer.
    3) Brand New, never installed West Marine Chrome Bell. Place it in your cabinet and be Coast Guard legal. Comes in a decorative box. $100.
    Last edited by TopHattandTails; 04-19-2016 at 02:56 PM.
    Formally Top Hatt and Tails
    1980 53MY

Re: Garage sale!

I'll take the ground fault breaker, Brian. I'll send you a PM.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Would you by chance have a sending unit for a holding tank? Please reply if you do. Thanks
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    Would you by chance have a sending unit for a holding tank? Please reply if you do. Thanks
    Sorry - no sending unit for the waste tank.
    1980 53MY

Bump...
    1980 53MY

I am interested in your autopilot and the shut down labels. My email is trip@usa.net
    Thanks

I will take shut down labels if you don't sell to pwd.