Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 53/58 YF Wanted

Re: 53/58 YF Wanted

T
    There is a 1979 ?, 53 YF in Alameda Ca
    Listed with New Era Yachts, Dan Manley 1-510-867-8050
    John Powell
    Our Get Away II
    1980 53 MY
    Alameda, Ca

Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    Hi Danny, my wife and I have 1975 58' Yachtfish that is very fresh, clean, loaded and ready. My wife wants something easier to handle (downsize) and I love our Yachtfish. If you have an interest feel free to call me 954-646-7525.
    Do you still have the 58 YF for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Meadows View Post
    Hi....I'm looking for a clean 53/58 YF. Please let me know if you have one for sale or you know someone that has one for sale. Thanks, Danny

My wife and I have vacillated back and forth on selling our 58' and have made the decision. She is in great shape with many upgrades. Enjoy the site: http://www.sandracamper.com/page25/page25.html
    My email is trip@usa.net if you are interested. $250,000.00 firm no broker. This is a turnkey yacht.

My wife and I have vacillated back and forth on selling our 58' and have made the decision. She is in great shape with many upgrades. Enjoy the site: http://www.sandracamper.com/page25/page25.html
    My email is trip@usa.net if you are interested. $250,000.00 firm no broker. This is a turnkey yacht.

5. Re: 53/58 YF Wanted

Hi Danny,I am listing a 58 YF in the Delta that is very clean. Sams member Steve Mannshardt can vouch for its condition.You can view it at my deltamarinesales website and on yachtworld. I am a new member, so I cannot post links yet.Feel free to call me regarding details etc..209-481-6820Tony Faso

Quote Originally Posted by pizzazsdaddy View Post
    Yes Glory. The 58 Yacht Fish is a 53 Hatteras Walk Around Motor Yacht with an added cockpit. The 58 Cockpit Motor Yacht was essentially a 53 Hatteras ED model with an added cockpit. The 53 Yacht Fish is a 53 walk around with a smaller aft deck and a smaller stateroom area.
    Since this post has morphed a bit into cockpit discussion (which is related to the original post). Just curious, when they added the cockpit in the above scenarios, did they move the rudders / running gear back? Having just owned our 58 MY (galley up) for a year, we can attest to how nice a cockpit would be. I know it is not trivial to add one, but wondering how much Hatt did other than adding the fiberglass section?
    Jerry B.
    "Sea Joy"
    Hull #318
    1977 58MY (Galley Up)
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL

There is one in Alameda California that is for sale. 149k. A friend says they will take 99k
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

rudders and struts are moved aft on a 58yf, also the is more tanks (water, fuel) added under the cockpit

Quote Originally Posted by bigbill View Post
    rudders and struts are moved aft on a 58yf, also the is more tanks (water, fuel) added under the cockpit
    Got it, thanks. I'll start another string on this. I know people have added cockpits but I'm guessing they haven't always moved the running gear.
    Jerry B.
    "Sea Joy"
    Hull #318
    1977 58MY (Galley Up)
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Hello, also looking for 53 yf or 58 yf. Prefer 1978/9 or newer. Thank you.