Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thanks To The HOF, I'm Now A Rich Man!

Yep, I knew hanging around this place would pay off, and it finally did this morning with this email I got from a member here...

This is a message from lucyabbey at Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery ( http://www.samsmarine.com/forums/index.php ). The Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email lucyabbey, you can use this online form:
    http://www.samsmarine.com/forums/sen...member&u=21113

OR, by email:
    mailto:lucyabbey2@outlook.com

This is the message:

Hello dearest one.

It is good writing you today although we haven't known nor met each other before. It is true that this letter may come to you as a surprise. Nevertheless, I humbly ask you to give me the benefit of doubt and hear me out. My name is Mrs. Lucy Abbey, from Solomon Islands. I am married to Mr.Morris Abbey, who worked with our Embassy in Ivory Coast ( Cote D'ivoire ) for a period of 9 years before he died . We were married for 12 years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Since his death I decided not to remarry due to my religious belief . When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$11,000,000 (eleven million American dollars ) with a Bank in Cote D'ivoire. Presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank in Cote D'ivoire. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next
    Eight months due to cancer illness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church, organisation or good person that will utilise this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want a church, organisation or good person that will use this funds to help the orphans, widows and other people that need financial assistance. Using part of this money to build companies and establish businesses that will create job opportunities for the
    jobless population. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money . Moreover, my husband relatives are pagans and it had been their wish to see my husband dead in order to inherit his wealth since we have no son. These people are therefore not worthy of this inheritance. This is why I am taking this decision. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my ill-health since the presence of my husband's relatives are around me always. I don't want them to know about this development for security reasons.

As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the Bank in Cote d'ivoire where this fund is deposited. I will
    also issue a letter of authorisation to the bank that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. I also want you to always uplift me in prayer.

Any delay in your reply may give me room to search for another good person for this same purpose.* Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.And i will like you to contact me direct to my private email address at (lucyabbey200@yahoo.com)* For informations.

Hoping to receive your response soonest.

Thanks and Remain blessed .

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. lucy abbey
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Re: Thanks To The HOF, I'm Now A Rich Man!

Good. Now you can finally buy back that 58 and spring for a proper engine rebuild.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Good. Now you can finally buy back that 58 and spring for a proper engine rebuild.
    I like the land yacht idea better. I can build a really nice moat now.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

With that kind of money you could make it big enough to stock it with tuna and never have to even see your neighbors. Let me know when you have it ready. I'll bring the wasabi and sticky rice.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

I'm having a little trouble locating that Coyote Divorce Bank. Wanna make sure this is on the up and up. Last time this happened, I only got $2M.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

It sounds great Except they called you Dearest One ?

That makes me Think it may not be legit
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

thanks i need a good laugh today......lol
    Joe
    1981 56' MY
    Lake Gloria II

Quote Originally Posted by 34Hatt View Post
    It sounds great Except they called you Dearest One ?

That makes me Think it may not be legit
    Nah, Lucy said she had been following me on here for years and said I was THE only one on here she likes.

Now be nice, and you can ride down with Derek when I finish the boat moat.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

For those that find this sort of thing entertaining there is a whole 'nother world of "hunting" out there.....

http://www.419eater.com/
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Maybe she can donate the money to the church of "Jack needs a new Hatteras"
    Jack Sardina