Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

North East Rendezvous

Has any one given any thought to dates and location for the North East Rendezvous?

JM
    GLORY Hull # 365
    Northport, NY

Re: North East Rendezvous

How about Brewers Essex August 6th & 7th?

Jerry,
    As we discussed, we're in.

That would work for us.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

August 6& 7, what about Friday?
    GLORY Hull # 365
    Northport, NY

Dear God, let's not forget about Friday. Cocktail hour is one of the highlights of the rendezvous.

Or, at least one of the more entertaining parts.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

NE Rendezvous

Does anyone know the dates selected for the Rendezvous?

JM
    GLORY Hull # 365
    Northport, NY

Re: NE Rendezvous

Nobody biting aye? I would offer to organize but I'm pretty busy right now. My wife just gave birth to our latest addition last Friday - Thomas Charles Harford. Things are little hectic right now, allot of Cub Scout stuff coming up to boot. I'm hesitant to over extend myself right now but do plan on attending. Rob recently got a job in NYC, so pretty sure he'll be there too.

Quote Originally Posted by sgharford View Post
    Nobody biting aye? I would offer to organize but I'm pretty busy right now. My wife just gave birth to our latest addition last Friday - Thomas Charles Harford. Things are little hectic right now, allot of Cub Scout stuff coming up to boot. I'm hesitant to over extend myself right now but do plan on attending. Rob recently got a job in NYC, so pretty sure he'll be there too.
    Congratulations. Is five the right number, or are you keeping your options open?
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Yep, that's 5 (for now - living the Catholic dream!) Oldest one isn't even in double digits age wise. Gonna need a bigger boat!