Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Re: You've Gotta See This

So we get to choose between a guy who spends his own money and a guy who spends everyone elses. Tough choice .
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

The more the Congressional Elite turn against Donald, the more I am interested in voting for Trump. Why are they so scared? Worried that life as they know it would change for a very long time. Washington is a cesspool and needs a serious reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    So we get to choose between a guy who spends his own money and a guy who spends everyone elses. Tough choice .
    No, we get to choose between Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump and/or whoever the establishment Republicans force down the throats of the American People. Then again, maybe the establishment has already chosen our next POTUS and is making us wait until November to find out who they picked.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

I don't remember trump saying anything about knowing how Washington works. I believe it's because he knows it doesn't.

What I just dont understand is why the republican party is against anyone that brings them more voters and a sense of excitment. Are they on billery's payrole.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by saltshaker View Post
    If a trump win means Al Shapton will leave the US, Trump has my vote!
    Ditto, can we add in "The Reverend Jackson".

Quote Originally Posted by ronparise View Post
    We liberal democrats finally have a choice.. I thought it was Obama 8 years ago but he just rolled over to accept the republican policies Hes been nothing but a DINO (democrat in name only)

Thank god I have Bernie .. The last time I got behind a candidate I got
    "clean for Gene"
    Buba won because he was a new kind of democrat, he took the party away from the far left and brought it to the middle. His "successes" were when he got behind a republican idea and made it his own like welfare reform and trade agreements and ended glass segal

I think Hillary is the same sort of pragmatic politician that will do what ever is needed to be doing something which means promoting legislation that will get passed by a republican congress

You guys don't have to worry about Bernie he will be as ineffective as Obama as long as the congress is in republican hands

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    Sounds like you were subjected to Obamacare after a severe head injury.

Assuming you are serious about being a liberal Democrat, the system is rigged against Bernie the same as it's rigged against Trump. Difference is, Trump has enough money to still be a contender whereas Bernie would need yours and everybody else's.
    Quite serious

And I agree with you about Bernie's

As I said to Chelsea.

The two people that scare me the most are obama and your momma.

Billery is not to the center and will not be like slick willy was. At least he has distractions but she will be 100% focused on screwing us not interns.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by saltshaker View Post
    trump is doing well despite the republican party. The supporters he has are supporting him not the party. The party should be using his popularity to strengthen the party but instead they are show the republican voters they don't care what the majority of them want. The democrats would be doing the same if he was running as a democrat. This should be a huge wake up call for both parties and all career politicians. We the people are tired of corruption and ineffective leaders.
    Agreed. They (GOP leadership) have been screwing us for too long. Now they are in panic mode.

Trump 2016

Billy took office only because of the unintentional support of Ross Perot. He was reellected because his VP invented the Internet and created 25 million jobs. It's the total demise of family, integrity and lack of care to educate that has put us in this situation. We screwed up years ago by making voting cool now everybody votes. It use to be only people voted that followed and understood politics or really cared about the issues. Now it everybody even drunk crack heads with 12 kids that can't speak English vote. I know adults that voted and couldn't tell you the difference in the two parties. We need to make voting un cool and a silly waiste of time, like it use to be.