Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

2010 Hatteras 72 MY

Does anyone know this particular boat and it's history? Also does anyone have any feedback on how well this model performed, and how it was received as being a good or bad model for Hatteras. I've never been on one but I'm hoping something like this works for my client as opposed to some of the other Euro Junk out there. It's leaning away from traditional design and more toward a contemporary design which is what the buyer wants.

Tony

Re: 2010 Hatteras 72 MY

Is this a general question or are you asking about a certain yacht?
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

There was one in our marina in NC down the dock from us, owned by some nice folks who showed us around a few times. I liked about everything about it except the way too small aft deck. They had a full time captain and cleaning guy.
    George
    Former Owner: "Incentive" 1981 56MY
    2007-2014

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    Is this a general question or are you asking about a certain yacht?
    It's a general question about the model, but also the one i'll be looking at is in Ft. Lauderdale and was trying to get some feedback on the model in general. As all of you know, some models a great and very successful for certain reasons such as great use of spece, an equally good ride at cruise or displacement speed etc. Then others are short lived for certain reason such as, bad handling, wierd arrangements, bow high running attitude that burns up motors climbing out of the hole to get a plane etc.
    http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2010...s#.VqD2k5orK9I

Tony