Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted: Dingy

Wanted: Dingy

RIB 11-12' console w w/o motor. Tubes must be in excellent condition. I'm in Chas., SC area.

Re: Wanted: Dingy

Still looking

I have a Caribe RIB with two engines. Both are Merc's one is 5 hp 2 cycle, the other is 15 hp 4 cycle with electric start. The small engine has about 10 hrs on it, the 15 has less. I would like to remove the cradle and the boat/motors from my 48 Hatteras MY. We never use it and it is extra weight and it obstructs our rear view. I will also include the "crane" as I will then have the sun deck re-done. The Rib is rather unusual in that it has a glass panel (with a fiberglass removal cover on the inside) which is great if do your boating in the Keys or wherever the water is clear enough to see fish etc. Obviously the NE (Sandy Hook area of NJ) is not clear enough most of the time. Anyone interested please contact me by cell phone at 732-991-5665. BTW, I have no idea of it's value and I would expect that a potential buyer has an idea. In any event I just want it gone and will not hold out for top dollar.

Walt

How about a picture of your crane?
    Gary
    1984 53' MY Hull #625
    "JACE"

Still looking

I have a 13.5 Nautica with 50 hp 4 stroke . Look in boats for sale .....Pat

Quote Originally Posted by racclarkson@gmail.com View Post
    Still looking
    I "Maybe" putting up For Sale my 2015 Highfield UL340. It's 11.5 ft long and is only 110lbs because it has an Aluminum Hull as oppose to the heavier glass/plastic Hulls. The sale would include a 2004 Yamaha 15HP Two Stroke which is about 20+ lbs lighter then a Four Stroke and also has more initial power to get it out of the hole and on plane. This boat is a tiller boat so I'm not sure if that would work for you. If so I can text you some pictures. The Hull and tubes are in like new condition, the motor runs like new but has a few little wear and tear scratches on the cover from moving it around in storage and on an off the boat. The boat also has a full cover, two bench seats, oars, foot pump, anchor, and a Highfield Storage bag that mounts over/under the rear bench. I just got back from the Bahamas where we used it non stop and it performed perfectly. If you have any questions PM me and I'll get you my number and more details. Oh, as far as price. New, the boat retails for $4771 + the Motor which I would think a new 15 is Approx $2500. According to the price sheet I have from Inflatable Boat Pro, they sell them for $4500 new, Plus whatever motor buyers want. The Boat is just over a year old so I'd like to get $4000 for everything. So essentially the you get a like new boat for $500 under their sale price, and the motor for free.

Thanks

Tony

Tony