Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Cruisair A/C controls for spare parts - free

Free to a good home. Old 3 knob control unit from a Cruisair system. Top and bottom controls only - may be good for parts. Not sure if it even works, but if you think you can use it, I'll mail it to you.

20150823_174832.jpg20150823_174839.jpg
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Re: Cruisair A/C controls for spare parts - free

I would love to have them as spares. Little thinks are starting to go wrong with my units. Extra parts would be great to have. My cell number is 650-619-2308. Thanks Rusty

PM me your address and I'll mail them out to you. I'll check the boat too, as I may have a couple parts kicking around down there as well.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

I'll take it if it doesn't go someplace else first.....
    "Yachtzee"
    1976 36C Hatteras
    Catawba Island, OH

Bob, I sent a private message the same day, did you receive it? Rusty

Just getting back online, Rusty. Had my daughter's wedding over the weekend at the Mystic Aquarium. I did not get your address. Try emailing it to me rbradley04 at snet.net.

Just sent you an e mail. If for some reason it does not go through call me at 650-619-2308. Thanks Rusty

Got it Rusty. I'll send it out today.

I would be interested to know what you replaced the old one with?
    Thanks,
    Sailor John
    Sailor John
    Mad Hatter
    38' Double Cabin Flybridge

I installed the Coastal Climate FX-1. See: https://www.coastalclimatecontrol.co...asy-start.html

Fairly straightforward installation, and works great!