Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

wanted 54 Hatteras for sale by owner ?

i sold my 45 Hatteras a few months a go and i have interest in a 54 Hatteras 2000 to 2005. for sale by owner or through a broker but for a good price. the last 3 -54 Hatteras sold i think were by Galati and had reasonable sale prices. i think 2 of then may have been trades ?

the 54s on the market now listed with brokers seem to me to have a un realistic price. i have made a couple offers but have found not a lot of movement from the asking price. some of the boats have been on the market for years. maybe they are not really for sale?

any advise or help finding a nice 54 for a very good price would be great. chall@bayoumarine.com

chris

Re: wanted 54 Hatteras for sale by owner ?

i want to clarify that i am interested in a 54 convertible / sport fish 2002 / 2005
    thanks

I know the boat and owner of the 2003 in Cape Coral FL that's for sale. He is a fanatic about its care and condition!! I don't know about how firm he is on the price of it but you will never find one that has received better care or is in better condition!! Good luck with your search!

ok great can you please give me his contact information?

The boat is listed on yachtworld or you could call Tarpon Point Marina and leave your name and a contact phone # for Kevin to call you back on. I don't have his cell number in my phone sorry..

any luck?