Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Chris Craft Connie for Sale

I have a 1965 46 foot Chris Craft Connie flush deck for sale. She has been in in covered slip in the California Delta (fresh water) her entire life. I am the 3rd owner and have had the privilege of taking care of her for the last 18 years. She is truely BRISTOL. The only reason I'm seller her is you guest it, I moved over to a 53 Hatteras. She is equipped with twin gas 454's, a 7.5 KW Kohler generator. The list of equipment is to long to list. For more photos check on Craigslist in Nothern California. If interested please call at 650-619-2308. Thanks for reading Rusty.
    Attached Images

Re: Chris Craft Connie for Sale

She looks beautiful SEVEN. It's not easy to find a knowledgeable buyer who can afford to keep her safe. Best of luck with that.

Where we you keeping your 53? I'm at Tower Park. 53' YF. Decent Hatteras showing at Mandeville this weekend.

Laughing at the pic of your Connie. Not at your Connie rather the hyacinth floating beside it.

Driftwood in Antioch.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Mannshardt View Post
    Laughing at the pic of your Connie. Not at your Connie rather the hyacinth floating beside it.
    You should have seen what we finally tied up. It looked like we could walk over the top. We never saw the water.

Thumbs down Re: Chris Craft Connie for Sale

This is a photo of friends on a raft out. The growth was thick.
    Attached Images

I know Anne and Jerry's boat. Nice couple. I believe I've seen your boat last I crossed the bridge. Will need to catch up at some point. Headed toward the bay over the next week or so to cool off. Will spend some time in Vallejo with my son and bride. They have a 43' DC. He's on a work internship from UoP.

On your way down you should stop in at the Driftwood Marina. A great place to spend the night. Both Ann, Jerry and us keep our boats there. We also have 2 43 foot Hatteras's in the marina as well. Always trying to connect to fellow Hat owners.