Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Please see the ?HELP forum in Everthing Else

I found an issue with the site that was caused by enforcement of some spec. somewhere in code land. I tested the recommendation and it seems to work just fine.

I know this could take a while but if you are paying someone to support the code, they should be able to flip this pretty quick.

Re: Help?

Ok I found something on the FF help site and it looks like I was able to get the text to work if I modified some of the code in the site. No, I did not hack the site, I went into the inspect element of the dialog box and changed "white-space: pre" to "white-space: pre-warp" problem it solved temporarily.
    I was able to post this without any issue and it wrapped just fine. It appears this started with FF 36 because they started to enforce some deal in code land.

.cke_skin_kama textarea.cke_source {
    font-family: "Courier New",monospace;
    font-size: small;
    background-color: #FFF;
    white-space: pre-wrap; <----------------------- That'd be where I changed it... Something in manui.css:100?

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1050456

Ok, so now I have windows 10. So I thought I would update this thread and see how the window behaves. As I type this update, it wraps the text, but words are split on the boundary. Another neat feature this Windoze deal offers up but at least it is more tolerable, but only with EDGE the new browser. Foxfire is still all balled up as would be internet explorer as well.
    Last edited by Dan Mapes; 08-14-2015 at 02:16 PM.
    Regards
    Dan