Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

For Sale: 1977 Hatteras MY - Galley Up

We have for sale our life's passion, a 1977 Hatteras MY. This is, and always has been, a Great Lakes yacht. Powered with 8V92 TA's gives her a crusing speed of 15+ and she tops out at 20 knots. She has been restored and refit to beyond orignial condition and with all newer appliances, electronics, etc.... It has been the greatest joy of my boating life to restore and run this fantastic yacht, so elegant the Hargrave design and incredibly functional and efficient as well.
    Please see the attached link for more detail and video.
    http://skipperbuds.com/Page.aspx/dii...eras-58MY.aspx

Re: For Sale: 1977 Hatteras MY - Galley Up

A definite work of art.

Damn.... That is so nice.

ej

RandSand, FWIW, your Yachtworld listing has the engines as 8v92TI rather than TA's. (for my curiosity, seeing as the TA didn't exist until about 1988 how are yours TA now...did you retrofit the entire turbo system ?)

Also, maybe I'm missing it, but I don't see the engine hours anywhere in the Yachtworld listing...I think 255 hours since major overhaul was mentioned in the video but that should be prominent in the ad copy as well...plus mention if you have the receipts to prove it or not.

Also FWIW, your boat has the most impressive looking lower helm instrument panel of any older Hatteras I've ever seen !

I, too, would like a deep water slip in my living room. Very nice.

Great Marketing!
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

You can clearly see where the aft bulkhead was moved as the new paneling was done with afromosia and it doesn't match. It is, however, a better match than I would have anticipated and most people would probably never notice it. The grain pattern is different, but the color is really close the original.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

It's really nice to see Hatteras pricing going up. I wonder how much the seller put into it to get $399,000.00. I for one hope it gets it.

I love the ED model. Huge salon. Beautiful.
    1977 Hatteras 58' MY, Hull No. 304, 4-stateroom galley up model with 8V71TIs in Knoxville, Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by davidwigler View Post
    I love the ED model. Huge salon. Beautiful.
    No such thing as a 58ED. That thing is custom and one of kind.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI