Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Entertainment center

Update! The people who were to show up and buy this never showed?? I have their deposit and have tried to reach them to no avail. It is still for sale for $1500.00. Great buy and great addition for the main solan in 53, 58 or larger Hatt. Located in Fort Lauderdale.

I have a custom teak entertainment center with flat screen tv, dvr console and granite top for seating in front of helm or for placing food trays, etc. Beautiful and in perfect condition. It is probably to big to ship. In Fort Lauderdale area. I have pictures but don't know how to attach to this forum. If interested I can email the pics. Cost new, $4000.00. Firm at $2,500.00. Great addition to any Yachtfish.
    Last edited by PWD; 08-09-2015 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Sale fell thru

Re: Entertainment center

Can you post pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by jusbumn View Post
    Can you post pictures?
    I don't know how to post pictures on this site but will be happy to email them to you

Custom teak entertainment center with flat screen tv, dvr console and granite top for seating in front of helm or for placing food trays, etc. Beautiful and in perfect condition. It is probably to big to ship. In Fort Lauderdale area. Cost new, $4000.00. Firm at $2,500.00. Great addition to any Yachtfish.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    Custom teak entertainment center with flat screen tv, dvr console and granite top for seating in front of helm or for placing food trays, etc. Beautiful and in perfect condition. It is probably to big to ship. In Fort Lauderdale area. Cost new, $4000.00. Firm at $2,500.00. Great addition to any Yachtfish.
    This is beautiful peice but needs a new home as we have another piece to go in its place and I am willing to take less.

Can you post pictures?
    This is beautiful peice but needs a new home as we have another piece to go in its place and I am willing to take less.

Can you post pictures?
    Got the pics posted. Any interest? Thanks

We now have this off the oat and in our garage. Beautiful piece. Perfect for a 53' or 58' Hatteras motor yacht. Bring offers.

what are the dimensions on this piece, and do you have an estimate of its weight

Nice piece, you clearly don't run from the lower station - LOL! Looks pretty hard on the bum!!

Cheryl
    Cinderella
    1971 53 MY