Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Entertainment center

Quote Originally Posted by ronparise View Post
    what are the dimensions on this piece, and do you have an estimate of its weight
    Sorry for the delay. We were cruising this weekend. The dimensions are 45" across by 27" depth. The cabinet itself would be fairly bulky to shop and the weight of the granite top is about 45 pounds. I think it would be expensive to ship. I am located in Fort Lauderdale. It's great for TV and the top for serving people food drinks, etc. I have run from down below below on a couple of occasions. It's a hard granite top but I put a seat cushion under me. It was fine. Hope it's what you need.

Thanks for the info

I dont think it will work for me, My boat is 3000 miles away, I think Im going to find a cabinetmaker out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ronparise View Post
    Thanks for the info

I dont think it will work for me, My boat is 3000 miles away, I think Im going to find a cabinetmaker out there.
    Understand. Best of luck.

Update! The people who were to show up and buy this never showed?? I have their deposit and have tried to reach them to no avail. It is still for sale for $1500.00. Great buy and great addition for the main solan in 53, 58 or larger Hatt. Located in Fort Lauderdale.