Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: For the gentle

For the gentle

I apoligize for any words, phrases, slang, jokes or innuendo that I have ever spoke, typed or inferred. Also if the words were used in any other form that causes pain, then I am sorry too.

I also will hope that at sometime some people will find the courage to smile, chuckle or even laugh.

Sincerely,
    David

Re: For the gentle

Yea, me too. Sorta. Well maybe.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

I'm so offended! You apology is under consideration.
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

And just who or what is this "Miss Ogenist" anyway? Is that some sort of beauty contest?
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Dave, I accept your apology and apologize for not apologizing first as I'm sure I have more to apologize for than you do. Meanwhile, I would like to offer this peace offering as a token of my sincerity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKAolQ0yxIo
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

what the hell ooops heck did i miss?

Photos of a female cruise ship captain and an all female crew on another boat. This in response to a thread asking about female captains. The captain was in uniform, the female crew wasn't. Well, they were if swim suits were their uniform. Best we can tell, the photos got deleted because none of these women were on a Hatteras.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    Photos of a female cruise ship captain and an all female crew on another boat. This in response to a thread asking about female captains. The captain was in uniform, the female crew wasn't. Well, they were if swim suits were their uniform. Best we can tell, the photos got deleted because none of these women were on a Hatteras.
    We need to change that.

The ones in the bathing suits are invited on my boat anytime.

Does that fix the problem?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Randy, the chipmunks were cute but have a religous chant. Definately divisive.

Quote Originally Posted by captddis View Post
    Randy, the chipmunks were cute but have a religous chant. Definately divisive.
    Please accept my apology as that was very insensitive of me. It's just really hard to find agnostic chipmunks.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93