Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: old girl rot

Re: old girl rot

Quote Originally Posted by drburke View Post
    Hate to interrupt the "good ol' boy" love fest, but next time you need a battery box in white, you might consider the polypropylene one like I got:

http://www.allbatterysalesandservice...cfm/2,619.html

Not quite as good as a Hatteras factory fiberglass, but better than the black plastic, FWIW.

(really good prices from All Battery also.)

DAN
    Thanks Dan thats a grate site the boxes look good for 50.00 bucks. Did you pirchase any if so what about cleaning.

I did buy one mostly for the price. They are milk-jug-white as far as color goes, and include a lid. Almost 1/4" thick too so pretty stout.

Seem to clean up nicely--the same plastic as a milk jug just very thick and rotomolded. I would have preferred a second one of the Hatteras type, but I think that was going to set me back $400 so I went with this one. Sorry for the fuzzy pictures.

DAN

They look good you just told me about 3 days late. I belive i will order one for my skiff for the troling motor thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    If I had pointed out the color preference I probably would have been banned so I didn't.
    I prefer a white box.
    Jack Sardina