I was perusing (not "pursuing" low price big boats the other day. I know there are Hatteras buyers here who dream of the right boat at the right price. When I ran across a "one of a kind" old Chris Craft Commander listed on Yachtworld in Virginia. It looks like all the original parts are still there.

If I knew how to post the link to the listing I would...someone help me here...

Remember, were talking about a 1968 boat! It would only be for a classic buyer. I'm attaching a couple of pictures I found from the 2004 Chris Craft gathering in Bradenton FL. (from the Commander Club website). She looked Super-Sweet 10 years ago. Something about this boat sounds right.
577470671.jpg834714910.jpg

I have NOT SEEN this boat. There's just something about the broker description, and past history I know about, as the reason I'm bringing this up. IF THE BOAT IS STILL DECENT...and someone can afford to own and maintain a 50 year old 60ft Motor Yacht... STARDUST might be a super cool classic for somebody.

With the price just reduced $30,000 down to $119,000...there is too much potential there not to take a gander at. Only 9 were built. Horrible performance, but indestructible! 18' Beam. 4 Staterooms. All Fiberglass. GM1271TIs. This model has never been a hot market seller...but what a boat.

Maybe SeaEric has seen it? Could you Imagine this boat with a cool fresh interior?