Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: best replacement for water temp gauge 58yf 871ti's

Quote Originally Posted by mr hatt View Post
    Tim, thank you so much. I don't think I've ever come across a group of people that are so helpful to one another. We all share our information, or experiences, and our parts simply because we care about one another, our brand, and because we choose to pay it forward.
    Clint
    I made a bold move and deciced to spend the night on the boat and watch the so called super game. Just as soon watch Antiques road show. Any way i got two temp gages if you would like one,

#1 send me a address at which you would like for me to send it,
    #2 when you get it and are satisfied just send me payment any meathod is ok.
    #3 i have not checked it. It is as i purchased from Madhatter if it does not work complain to Him.
    of course i am joking.
    you can tex to 919 255 0882 if you like
    Tim

Re: best replacement for water temp gauge 58yf 871ti's

Quote Originally Posted by tIM pOWELL View Post
    I made a bold move and deciced to spend the night on the boat and watch the so called super game. Just as soon watch Antiques road show. Any way i got two temp gages if you would like one,

#1 send me a address at which you would like for me to send it,
    #2 when you get it and are satisfied just send me payment any meathod is ok.
    #3 i have not checked it. It is as i purchased from Madhatter if it does not work complain to Him.
    of course i am joking.
    you can tex to 919 255 0882 if you like
    Tim
    lol!! They work!!!
    "Mad Hatteras"
    1984 53ED