Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

listing data needed 1979 43 dc f/b model

will be listing my 79 43 dc in Dec at Ft Myers, does anyone have a copy of the specs on that model, 6-71's 310 hp ea, centerline queen in master. ? I have all the pics and survey data but a listing set of data would be helpful.

Re: listing data needed 1979 43 dc f/b model

http://www.powerboatguide.com/ewExte...le%20Cabin.pdf

Is this what you are referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck Dennis View Post
    will be listing my 79 43 dc in Dec at Ft Myers, does anyone have a copy of the specs on that model, 6-71's 310 hp ea, centerline queen in master. ? I have all the pics and survey data but a listing set of data would be helpful.
    That's usually done by the listing broker unless your up for the end run again.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

You know Scott, there is noting as disappointing as someone who just does not listen, except of course a stupid one. That's not an opinion, that's empirical fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck Dennis View Post
    You know Scott, there is noting as disappointing as someone who just does not listen, except of course a stupid one. That's not an opinion, that's empirical fact.
    So your disappointed that your stupid. I'm not surprised.

The first step is admitting it.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

I believe I have the spec sheets on this . I am kinda stupid, or mabe just slow.....but I seem to do ok for being so challenged.

I'm in Ft.Myers & if your looking for the data build sheet info on a 1979 43dc I have them Along with the blue prints on all the operating systems.

Or are you trying to guess on the value..???? There is a 1985 43MY that needs a new a/c system , it's listed at 79,000. It has the same power as mine DD's 671 nat

My friend Capt. Nick is a Broker & may be able to give you some info also...his # is 239-470-6723

he has an office @ the Ft.Myers City Yacht Basin. I believe they will moore the boat there @ an annual rate of 9.00ft. till it sells & there is no penalty.

IS the boat your listing hare in the Ft. Myers area ?