Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Point in Time 58my?

Hi folks. New here and shopping for an older 58 MY. I came across the boat named the Point in Time, down in Tennessee. Does anyone have any history on this boat?
    Current owner has had it since 08. Hasn't been out of the water since. Long time.
    Somebody before him has poured a bunch of $$ into her but since then . . . . .
    Thanks for any info available

Re: Point in Time 58my?

I think my buddies going to check it out for someone this week. My understanding is that the previous owner put about 700k into it before it sold. It was supposed to be beautiful in 08, but I'm not sure of its current shape.

Looks nice , photos current?

JM
    GLORY Hull # 365
    Northport, NY

Some photos yes, some no.

I spoke to the broker a few weeks ago, he let me with the impression the pictures don't reflect the
    current condition.

May be some legs to the last post. Broker says last perspective buyer was dismayed at age and condition. . . .read . . . Split.

Smile Re: Point in Time 58my?

I am the broker representing Point in Time, and there has been some poor communication on my part.The buyer that walked away after the visual inspection at no time complained about the condition.
    His only explanation was that the age and size intimidated him.

He is a very nice person who has not owned a boat that big and old before. He realized he did not
    have the time or ability to take care of a boat of that age and size.

He and others that have actually seen the boat have had good things to say about the condition.

I also read a post that mentioned that I said the pictures looked better than the boat. That is true, but only slightly. We hired a professional photographer and he did an excellent job.

Do you mind to tell the asking price?

wait for it................................................ .................................................. .........