Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 52c for sale

52c for sale

Whats going on three 52c's for sale two on the hof and another on ebay. Whats going on they are priced from about 100,000 to 200.000 so a buyers market? i guess. where were they about 2 years ago? Fresh watter salt watter galley up amd galley down.
    Going to be interesting which goes first...

Re: 52c for sale

The eBay boat was on the market when I bought mine.

There are several Hatts on craiglist as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Texastailboard View Post
    The eBay boat was on the market when I bought mine.
    galley down!

Can't make a real valuation unless you step aboard. Lots of good looking listings are junk when you see them in person and some of the average ones turn out to be much better than the listing showed. Takes a lot of leg work or a good broker to find the good ones. That eBay boat looks ok but that 100K is just the starting bid and there's a reserve.
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/151423464984?nav=SEARCH
    Jack Sardina

Quote Originally Posted by saltshaker View Post
    Can't make a real valuation unless you step aboard. Lots of good looking listings are junk when you see them in person and some of the average ones turn out to be much better than the listing showed. Takes a lot of leg work or a good broker to find the good ones. That eBay boat looks ok but that 100K is just the starting bid and there's a reserve.
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/151423464984?nav=SEARCH
    Woohoo. Well appointed with a Northstar 800 Loran. No engine pics. Hours?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Probably needs a complete repaint and engine overhaul on engines. Wood work looks nice.

I'd guess very low hours. Probably less than 20 hours since Loran was shut down. They probably feel it's better to sell the boat than upgrade the electronics.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

The speculation runs rampant. The only way to tell the condition is to LOOK at it.

Quote Originally Posted by captddis View Post
    The speculation runs rampant. The only way to tell the condition is to LOOK at it.
    A man when I was. Looking so many looked good on the computer screen get up closes gone in a wiffey