Quote Originally Posted by capttonyf View Post
Here is another simlar boat. Does anyone know it? The exterior looks great with a nice custom look, all except for the Hard Top which seems to squared off or something. The interior design layout and decor I'm not a big fan of. Odd layout for a 45 and hard to tell from the pictures but the interior just doesn't look yacht quality. The other issue is if your going to spend the money to completly refit a boat and buy new engines, why put in DD 6V92's. I'm not knocking the 6V92's they're what's in my boat and run great, but if I'm refitting a 45ft Hatt why not Cummins, CATS, Yanmar Volvo, or MAN's? Something modern, just doesnt make sense unless someone gave him those engines. Priced a bit high and the listing comes across to me as written by a used car salesman on a buy here pay here lot. "The word Custom doesn't even begin to describe the attention to details, and features the owner built into this Incredible Sport Fisherman." Any Thoughts?

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2001.../United-States

Tony
Well, to each his or her own. I don't find anything in this boat in the least appealing, but maybe I'm just a bit too traditional.