Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Hatteras Classic Club Annual Rendezvous Sept 3-7

The rendezvous is in full swing in St Michaels, Md. The weather is perfect, there are 15 Hatteras docked. Thursday's workshop included a presentation from Mid Shore Electronics, Chuck Myers fom Bluewater, Custom Marine Refrigeration and A/C Service, Petit Paints, Composite Yacht, Yacht Controller as well as several "open forum" question and answer sessions. Following was a beer tasing event hosted by a local craft brewery and the. Dinner at the ever popular Crab Claw resturant. Friday's activities include the open boat tour which will include 1/2 of the boats in attendance. The balance will be available for tour Saturday. Check back, I will keep everyone informed about the rest of the event.

Ben Fishel

Please post photos, for those of us who can't get over there. Wish I could.

A fantastic time again this year! Don Butte has done a fine job putting the event together, beautiful venue, and a GREAT group of folks!! This is just my third time at a club rendezvous, but I like it more and more each time and I think it's too bad we only get to do this once a year up here. Wonderful people and such special boats!

I haven't taken that many pictures but here are a few that I did manage to take...

Jim you should stop by today even if you don't have your boat, if you can manage.

Cheryl
    Cinderella
    1971 53 MY
    Attached Images

Here's another pic
    Attached Images

This was our first HCC rendezvous and we had a great time. It's a wonderful group of people. We look forward to getting together again this Winter in Florida. I posted pics on the Hatteras Owners Facebook page. This link may get you there.... https://www.facebook.com/groups/40638703072/
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"