Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

3 owner repowered 1989 52c

Sold, not sure how to remove post.
    Last edited by mike.s; 06-29-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Re: 3 owner repowered 1989 52c

You are so correct. She is beautiful. Best of luck with your sale and purchase.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Mike,

Please post pics of the 70c. I have a 45 and made the mistake of boarding a 65c. I bought it and the 45 is for sale. When I went to bring the 65 home, a 82c was parked in front if me. It was also for sale. Fortunately/unfortunately the wife was with me. I brought the 65 home.

Enjoy the 70
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Tales View Post
    Mike,

Please post pics of the 70c. I have a 45 and made the mistake of boarding a 65c. I bought it and the 45 is for sale. When I went to bring the 65 home, a 82c was parked in front if me. It was also for sale. Fortunately/unfortunately the wife was with me. I brought the 65 home.

Enjoy the 70
    Tim
    There is a guy in my marina that may have interest in the 45 send a listing number or some pix and numbers i will forward.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Tales View Post
    Mike,

Enjoy the 70
    Tim
    I've attached the listing. The bad part is I wasn't looking for a boat. A friend asked me to look for him and I found the 70 in Cape Canaveral that sank. I made a deal on that one and then they told me I couldn't survey it, so I walked away.

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1999...s#.WRX7IDZ5jVo

Oh my, the 1999 70' is retro. It has a STEP on the walk-around...just like my 1968 LOL!
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

Doesn't look like it sank. They must have spent a lot on restoring it.

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    Doesn't look like it sank. They must have spent a lot on restoring it.
    This one didn't sink. I almost bought one that did, but they wouldn't allow a survey. So I moved onto this one.

Tim Powell,

My 45 is on Yacht World, and in my opinion a nice one at that. I have a contract on it, but it is based on financing. Please have your friend look at the ad, it is Sabbatical, in New Smyrna Beach Fl.

I had a contract on it 2 months ago, however sea trial scared the Gent away. He was coming from a small center console, and this one made him very intimidated, so we let him out of the deal.

Financing is difficult on older boats, so this deal me fold as well.

Have a good week,
    Tim

mike.s,

OK, YOU WIN!!

That is one sweet ride.

Best of luck on the 70, and the sail of the 52.

Have a great week,
    Tim