Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

WTB: swim platform

I am looking for a gently used swim platform suitable for a 35ft Viking if anybody has one. I think it needs to be between 108 and 120" wide and curved. I would prefer fiberglass over teak, but may consider either.

Any leads?

Re: WTB: swim platform

Quote Originally Posted by sea state View Post
    I am looking for a gently used swim platform suitable for a 35ft Viking if anybody has one. I think it needs to be between 108 and 120" wide and curved. I would prefer fiberglass over teak, but may consider either.

Any leads?
    try Tom Slane at slane marine 336-471-2907 he has some scattered around his shop in Greensboro N.C.

I have one off of a tiara. It is 96" wide. Fiberglass great shape. Folding swim ladder. If this sounds like it suits you give me a call: 252-207-1880. Located wanchese, nc.

I have one I am taking off my 41 Hatteras. Its a little longer than what you are looking for but I am sure it can be shortened without much effort. It was installed on my boat less than a year ago and cost about $6,000 according to the seller. Let me know if your interested for the deal of a lifetime.
    The transom on my boat is curved also if that helps. located Carolina Beach NC.

Thanks for the offers guys!

jaybyrd, I think 96" isn't enough, and would look pretty odd. If I get a chance I'll go to the boat and lay it out and see where it would land, but I don't think that's going to cut it.

Sea Horse, that's a nice platform I wish it fit! I looked on your other post and you said it was 11ft wide. That means I'd have to trim off at least 6 inches per side, and I think that would leave the proportions of the platform looking a bit off. It is tempting though...