Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: 1980 53 Hatteras Maggie Mae New Orleans

I noticed this boat at Shelter Cove, Hilton Head Is yesterday afternoon. Looks like she made it through Mathew with no issues. I cannot say the same for the rest of the island.
    Jim
    1984 53' MY
    'Plan B'

I'm the owner and Captain of the Maggie Mae, and yes she did make it through Matthew with no problems with the small exception of blowing the door off the flybridge mini-fridge. Gave me the chance to upgrade her to a stainless steel front model. We've improved her with a full boat outback inverter 3232 and if ever there were any rough edges on this girl we've fixed them. She is better than ever. We are considering putting her back on the market. Admiral says we have too many toys but I love the Maggie Mae. We will see!

Hey JR, sorry we did not get together @ IOP. Got a little caught up on the "Fat Man in a Little Boat" project you saw me in. Had stalling & throttle issues along w/ reverse problem! Don't know how long you plan on staying at marina but, if around June 20th, thats when I get back to IOP from work! M/V Maggie Mae looks awesome!
    James
    53' MY "No Regrets"
    I.O.P, S.C.