Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Todd Gloucester helm chair

Todd Gloucester helm chair, just taken off my Hatteras in favor of a new Pompanette helm seat. Todd chair has spider/slider on it. All in good shape, I will clean up and post photos. This is too big to ship, pick it up locally in Annapolis, MD. $200 obo. It's about a year old, no more than one season on it (and last year she spent four months in a shed in the summer for painting) I just wanted a helm chair upholstered to match the other bridge cushions, so I replaced it.

Photos coming.

Re: Todd Gloucester helm chair

I just checked ebay and $200 is a good price for a used Oboe. Was this Todd fellow a previous owner?
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Hilarious. Don't quit your day job, is my advice to you.

I decided to put the helm chair at Bacon's, which is a marine supply store here in Annapolis who have both new and used items (if you've never been there, it's worth it to walk through just to see all they have, even if you don't need a helm chair) I don't know what they are going to price it at, though. I will amend this thread when I find out from them.

I wish I knew how to post photos, I just reupholstered my helm chair, I re-styled it & got rid of the old pipping cords & diamond tufted the back . I added 4" to the arm rest so it has a really good look . I was going to do the same to the seat on the bridge , but after I ran the boat there is way too much salt on the bridge to put leather up there & expect it to last.

I looked for a used helm seat & they were 250.00-350.00 needing to be redone.

We are looking at bringing our boat home in early October, I really don't want any more snow on our boat.

At Bacon's for $299. Thanks to all who enquired.