Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Wanted, cabinet and drawer fronts

I am renovating the galley in my mid seventies 58 lrc and want to retain the Hatteras look of the day.
    Just wondering if anyone has some of the old cabinet door and drawer fronts with the 1/2 inch teak veneer ply and the teak moulding. Sizes do not matter too much as I will trim to fit anyway.

Re: Wanted, cabinet and drawer fronts

Send me a pm.
    1977 Hatteras 58' MY, Hull No. 304, 4-stateroom galley up model with 8V71TIs in Knoxville, Tennessee

See my post:

http://www.samsmarine.com/forums/sho...inets-for-sale

They are still available. I also have several more matching doors and hundreds of feet of Aformosia teak veneer.
    1977 Hatteras 58' MY, Hull No. 304, 4-stateroom galley up model with 8V71TIs in Knoxville, Tennessee

I could use a couple of doors and drawer fronts.
    What do you have still?

Thanks,

scott

I still have the complete cabinets shown in the other thread plus several door fronts. I'll measure them in the next couple of days and post another photo. Send me a PM if you're interested and we'll exchange email and phone numbers.