Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1976 Hatteras 48' LRC

Does anyone know anything about this boat. Name is Intervalle II and it"s been at Great Bridge VA for the last couple of years.

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1976...s#.VDaA9vldX-s

Re: 1976 Hatteras 48' LRC

I know nothing about her but she does look beautiful from the photos. They are clearly proud of the Salon - there are a gazillion photos of it covering every angle!!

Looks like an brilliant "Great Loop & Beyond" boat.

I'll definitely have to keep the 48LRC in mind
    Cheers,

Rick H,
    Old Shipwright.
    Melbourne, Australia.

One day, your life is going to flash before your eyes....
    ..Make sure it's worth watching!!!

As nice as any I have seen and although not cheap there have been several for more asking price.

Like Schulz said i know nothing.... But one thing for sure you better get your clleaning britches on to keep it in that condition. Per the picks its a looker...Absolutely nothing was out of place must have a xnavy man owner..or Monk owns it...Frankely the picks looked like they were done by a pro.

Well, if I were buying it, I'd insist on getting the "AHOY" pillow. You don't see too many of those.

AKA it is a beautiful boat. Some of the updates are useful improvements on the original design. It doesn't look like there's much to do, if anything, before your bring your toothbrush and weigh anchor.

Wonder why one engine has 1000 hours more than the other.
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

I think that's a misprint. If you read the complete listing specs, I think the explanation is in there. They seem to have the same number of hours.

I do wonder how much this boat gets out and gets run. AYB isn't convenient to day trips at all, although it is a great place to keep a boat for winter storage; it's very secure and the sheds are huge, just about anything on this forum can fit into there.

Quote Originally Posted by rsmith View Post
    Wonder why one engine has 1000 hours more than the other.
    Cruising in circles????
    Cheers,

Rick H,
    Old Shipwright.
    Melbourne, Australia.

One day, your life is going to flash before your eyes....
    ..Make sure it's worth watching!!!

The ad states the boat was staged for the pictures and that the staged items are not included with
    the boat. I know they stage houses for open houses, but when I see pictures of a boat I expect
    them to show the items that are included in the sale of the boat, not furniture that has been
    placed in the boat to stage it for the pictures.

I don't think a few throw pillows and a set of coffee mugs should make any difference in whether or not you could put a deal together on this boat.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI