Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hardwood Floors and Galley pics

Here is my son helping pick up the flooring.Flooring 1.jpgFlooring 1.jpg
    1977 Hatteras 58' MY, Hull No. 304, 4-stateroom galley up model with 8V71TIs in Knoxville, Tennessee

Re: Hardwood Floors and Galley pics

Seriously, first we removed the vinyl in the galley, carpet in the salon and parquet in the pilot house.
    Attached Images
    1977 Hatteras 58' MY, Hull No. 304, 4-stateroom galley up model with 8V71TIs in Knoxville, Tennessee

Then we removed all the lower cabinets in the galley.
    Attached Images

Next was installing hardwood in the salon/galley.

Sorry, forgot the pic.
    Attached Images

Here it is cleaned up a little.
    Attached Images

Then we removed the window to bring the new cabinets and appliances in.
    Attached Images

Now more hardwood into the pilothouse.
    Attached Images

Next we will veneer a new back for the cabinets, finish the plumbing and wiring, install the new over-the-range microhood, and have the granite top fabricator measure for the tops. Here is the galley layout.
    Attached Images

The lazy Susan corner cabinet solves a lot of wasted space.
    Attached Images