Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Re: 1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 refit

Quote Originally Posted by saltshaker View Post
    Looks like he edited the post to remove the vendors name and subsequent replies. Good move since we don't know the details of his issues with them and they have a good reputation around here. Vendor bashing is not uncommon around here. Even if it's warranted it should be avoided or at the very least qualified with a detailed concern. If you do have an issue, best practice is to state you can't recommend and offer a follow up PM for those interested.
    O.K now I know something changed ! I went and reread everything and was saying WTF are they talking about
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

If one really thinks about it, the members here do a pretty good job policing the forum.

Best of luck with your project. I'm sure there are plenty of us old Chris Craft fans still around who still admire them. I thought that 46 Roamer Riviera was one heck of a great model!

Thanks, pizzazsdaddy. It's always nice to hear positive, encouraging and/or constructive comments.

There's a new blog post on our 1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 Refit: Salon Hatch Hole Problem Formulation.

This one covers the full extent of the problems I had to resolve with the salon roof hatch that had plagued our Roamer for nigh on 35 years.
    Last edited by q240z; 02-25-2013 at 12:52 PM.

New blog post on our 1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 Refit: Rebuilding the Salon Roof Hatch.

While this is still technically historical stuff, it actually just happened in January. Just a few more articles and I'll be current. whew!

Cheers

Q

The latest post on my 1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 Refit: Strengthening the Salon Roof.

This one identifies a big, factory-built problem that I'll be mitigating over the next two or three posts. "Just needs engines and a paint job...." Yeah, right! lol

Cheers,
    Q

I posted another article on my 1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 Refit: Stripping the Cabin Top.

Cheers,
    Q

The latest blog article is on removing the windshield from my 1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46.

http://1969chriscraftroamer46.wordpr...he-windshield/

I've posted an article to my blog about re-doing the dashboard on my 1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46. This one finally wraps up all of the historical stuff.
    1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 Refit: The Helm Station Dashboard

I always enjoy reading about your project, nice work!
    Thanks for posting