Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Nautica RIB 15 Widebody Owners Manual???

Recently purchased a used Nautica, getting everything up to my standards and one of the items I am looking for is an Owners manual for this specific model. I tried calling the number for USA RibTech (who purchased Nautical International's assets) but only get voicemail, the e-mails bounce back. Searched the web but could not find anything useful. Hoping someone on the forum has an owners manual that I can get a copy of as a reference. Or any other ideas on how to get a hold of one...anybody have any contacts at USA RibTech? Thanks.
    Best regards,
    --
    David

Re: Nautica RIB 15 Widebody Owners Manual???

This is not a good sign....based on the number of views and no responses.....anyone?
    Best regards,
    --
    David

Don't have an answer for you but curious about the tender. That's exactly what I'm looking for for mine. What year and engine do you have? How's the performance? Would you mind sharing what you paid for it?
    Jack Sardina

The one I purchased is a 2003 and the fiberglass is in great shape. It has the configuration we
    wanted and is set up for diving (holds 4 tanks). It has the Yamaha four stroke 60hp which is adequate for cruise at 25 knots (and pulling a tube) but will replace with a 90 if/when the 60 ever dies. Tops out at 35 knots and sips fuel.

The Yamaha engine manuals are available on line as a PDF at http://www.yamahaoutboards.com/owner...owners-manuals . You can save the PDF and view/search but unfortunately you can not print. You can order a hardcopy from Yamaha for a fee.

We paid well below market as the seller was looking for a quick sale and I knew we wanted to put $$ in for a new trailer, electronics and some minor reconditioning. I found some good pricing information from the NADA guides at www.nadaguides.com/boats .

One note of caution, I learned of an alleged hull defect. This apparently become an issue around 2007 through the latest model year before the bankruptcy.

Still seeking an Owners manual....
    Best regards,
    --
    David

Maybe try Ribcraftusa.com.