I have a beautiful 2000sf Appartment on marina, deep water 10 minutes to inlet, 12ft ceilings, fully furnished with 52inch flat screens even in bedrooms. Appraised at 350m and only occupied 6months since new. My wife dislikes Florida and I have not used the property or rented it so it is time to get back on the water which is my only true passion in life. I have owned 13 Hatteras Yachts and would like another to use as a retreat moveing it occasionally with the use of a captain. This is ideal headquaters for a boater who wants to downsize. The appartment is in a beautiful complex and there is excellent grounds and security. If you have a boat to downsize from or are just getting out we can talk. In exchangeing the only way a deal works is through total disclosure based on the truth. I am prepared to enter that dialoge. Could be you could operate the boat for me part time or even use it in exchange for services. This could work well for a larger yacht owner that wants to share ownership also. Condition of vessel is verry important as I donot want any projects at this time. I can travel to look at boat and you are welcome to go to see and stay at Apartment. Thanks for your consideration. WW Gilman Please use the following emia for contact. wwgilman@aol.com