Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: 50 foot flush deck

Very interesting. You own a true piece of Hatteras history.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

We all do Sky. Just some look like they were just dug up at a archaeological dig.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    We all do Sky. Just some look like they were just dug up at a archaeological dig.
    Oh my God...that's incredibly funny! Thanks for the laugh. I needed that tonight.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    Great looking boat. Is that really a 1970? The brochures archive only shows the 50MY in production through 1968.
    Hi there yes she has everything here onboard from the delivery sheets to her owners manuals all
    dated 69 but her documentation and her Hatteras delivery papers list her as a 1970,looking further
    into it there are none others listed that year like you said they list 68
    Last edited by capt_terry; 01-04-2013 at 09:30 PM. Reason: change price

Hi Capt_terry:

How does someone contact you regarding your Hatteras 50 motor yacht? Any other photos? Please contact me directly. Pizzazsdaddy@hotmail.com or call me at 561-502-5267.

A friend of a friend is real curious about your boat. His dad lives in your area, and would like to see it.

Wink Re: 50 foot flush deck

Quote Originally Posted by pizzazsdaddy View Post
    Hey Captain Terry
    She looks like a nice classic 50 Motor Yacht 67-'68 model. The first 53 was introduced in 1969. What about her current condition? Any current interior photos? Try listing her at $89,900 or $99,900 with a qualified broker and see what happens. It is the "right" model for the right liveaboard buyer.
    If she's nice you are asking way too little for her.

A flat-top 1966 (earlier model) 50 just sold recently in the Ft. Myers area for about the same money. I think Hull number 1 of the 50 (December 64 build) is still available in South Florida in the low $60s.
    Not anymore!!! Hull No. 1 is mine!!!!!!

Hull # 1 is named "Hope" correct? Did I see her at the Yacht Club in Key West about a month ago?
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Yes Sea Eric. Hatteras 50 Motor Yacht hull number 1 is named HOPE. I believe HOPE is still with the original owner who took delivery at Spencer Boat Co. (Now Rybovich) in December 1964.

Congratulations by the way!

I have followed her for years. Make her beautiful. She should be in the Smithsonian! After Knit Wits...this is the Hatteras Classic of Classics! I wish you only the best!

Pics! We need pictures!
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI