Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

65 LRC in Stonington CT?

Anyone have intelligence on this boat? It has been on YW for a long time and seems to be in disrepair. Anyone looked at her?
    http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1982.../United-States

Re: 65 LRC in Stonington CT?

I beleive the boat is in Mystic, just south of the RT 1 drawbridge ( east bank of the river). Ive walked around it during the summer of 2011, and it was still there in August of this year.

JM
    GLORY Hull # 365
    Northport, NY

Hi All,

Looks rough, lots of watermarks on bedding and walls which would have me concerned right off the bat......notice how black the racors look.

Seems like a project begun but not finished.

Of course that's just opinion based on photos, which we all know can be very deceiving.

Make it pretty and get the primary comfort systems functional and you'd have a nice live aboard.

The price seems in line for the presumed condition.

Wouldn't mind getting my hands on her for 125K.
    Gene
    Former Owner 1974 Hatteras Yachtfish
    Glittering Image

Hull # 50
    Total Production 1972-1975 Sixty Four

Is that the Cleanidini boat?
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

yeah I'm pretty sure it's the Cleanideani boat....

I thought the boat was a Repo. Or atleast National liquadiators had it for sale at one time. Did it sell and the buyer has relistd the boat??

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    Is that the Cleanidini boat?
    Yes. This thing pops up every 6 months or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hatt View Post
    I thought the boat was a Repo. Or atleast National liquadiators had it for sale at one time. Did it sell and the buyer has relistd the boat??
    It is a repo. The bank took it and was having the boat refit. Eventually they decided to cut their losses and sell as is. They've had it for a few years now.
    Jack Sardina

Yes it is the Clinidini boat.

The bank has an absurd amount of money in this boat. They have owned it twice now and have turned down some pretty reasonable offers.

I looked at her last spring and didnt bother with an offer when I heard what they had recently rejected.
    Shawn
    58 MY

Quote Originally Posted by sandspur1966 View Post
    Yes it is the Clinidini boat.

The bank has an absurd amount of money in this boat. They have owned it twice now and have turned down some pretty reasonable offers.

I looked at her last spring and didnt bother with an offer when I heard what they had recently rejected.
    This past summer they said they wouldn't take less than mid 200's for her and if she didn't sell they would donate her. Guess that plan didn't work out so well. They should have taken the offers they got.
    Jack Sardina

Almost word for word what I said to them in June.
    Shawn
    58 MY