We finally got down to the boat this weekend to work on a few winter projects. Didn't really get a good start (see other thread called "water line fiasco") due to other things that popped up but did get the backsplash completed and almost completed the galley floors.

The backsplash is glass tile to bring the new galley fabrics and corian countertops together (so stated by the wife).

We have been working on the floors all summer. Put down 3/8 teak and holly with 5 coats of alexseal. Made a few mistakes and had to cover them up but all in all it didn't come out too bad, however I am very upset about the fact that we tipped the refrigerator over while doing the floors and broke the corian countertop. Look carefully at the left corner next to the cooktop and you can see the crack. I don't know what to do about it. I glued the top back together but it knocked a chip out of the bottom and it shattered. Thoughts on how to fix?

On the floors we did the galley, all 3 heads and passageway between the engine rooms. Steps and hatches took the longest time. I had some help otherwise we would still be working on them.
Not to happy about picture quality but I snapped a few pics with my cell phone prior to leaving the boat earlier today.

backsplash.jpg

galley.jpg

galley floor.jpg