Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Re: Trying to sell a Hatteras in this economy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Artzco View Post
    I agree Jack. But I don't like living in a growing police state environment and over controlled government that is destroying the way of life that I know and love. We have to get back to basics and the entitlement mentality keeps reelecting those who promise more freebies...!
    I agree and I don't blame Bush for all the problems we are facing. My point is that we were left with a mess when Bush left office and now we have an administration that is adding to the problems at an alarming rate. We need a radical change to get us back on track let alone undue the massive damage we've seen since it all started coming apart back in '06/07.
    Jack Sardina

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    If I thought Herman Cain was a creep and an incompetent jackass does that make me a racist? I'm just checking.
    Or does it just mean I don't like pizza, which would be a lot more serious as far as I'm concerned?
    Not racist at all, I am just curious in what way you find him incompetent.

The man is well educated and has some great ideas. His speech was the problem I had with him. He spoke like he was an uneducated .........
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Got both of mine (71' 38 & 75' 31) no one has been to see them yet. I think I've had them on the market for over a month now.

Quote Originally Posted by Artzco View Post
    We've already seen what the "higher educated" Harvard types are doing to America and we need real world experience leading, i.e. Hatteras types. Let's hope for new leadership and for Phil and others to sell their boat for a good price.
    Hey Artzco

My wife went to Harvard and she like old Hatteras Yachts. She also is also in great shape and kickbox's for exercise so be careful! She is also a Republican.

Spin

Quote Originally Posted by spindrift View Post
    Hey Artzco

My wife went to Harvard and she like old Hatteras Yachts. She also is also in great shape and kickbox's for exercise so be careful! She is also a Republican.

Spin
    There are always exceptions to any rule and luckily, your wife is one of the smart ones.
    Art

I thought Cain ran an incompetent campaign. I didn't think he had any original ideas at all, and when he got into trouble, he handled it poorly. I don't think that having him drop out of the race was any loss at all to anyone. I think he did everyone a favor. This does not address whether anything of which he was accused was true or false. I thought he clutched and did a bad job with it.

I thought Cain ran an incompetent campaign. I didn't think he had any original ideas at all, and when he got into trouble, he handled it poorly. I don't think that having him drop out of the race was any loss at all to anyone. I think he did everyone a favor. This does not address whether anything of which he was accused was true or false. I thought he clutched and did a bad job with it.
    I think be was targeted and showed he was vulnerable and not able to handle the pressure. If I remember the accusations were proven false but he was pushed out of the running.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

I don't know that it ever got to that stage; after he left the race, pretty much it all died down. But I thought he handled it poorly. Not that this sort of thing is a walk in the park, but if you run for national office you are pretty much painting a target on yourself, I think we can all agree on that.

I can agree with you on that. He had no idea what he was in for when he decided to run. Even if he was innocent of the allegations of infidelity, the fact he was helping out women without his wife's knowledge was strange.