Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

12V Wiring Diagram for 41 DC 1963 breaker panel

I have the original manual for this vessel, but there is no page referring to the 12 volt wiring (numbers and their distribution). I'm not sure if it is missing or was never actually included. Does anyone know if this information is available and if it is could possibly scan, fax or mail a copy to me? (don't want to buy a complete manual from Hat just to trace out some 12 volt wiring and not even sure if the info I need would be in it)

Thanks in advance for any replies

Re: 12V Wiring Diagram for 41 DC 1963 breaker panel

I would call Hatteras. If you only need one page or one section, I doubt that they would charge you for a whole new manual. Plus, if you get someone elses diagram it may not be the same as your boat. It's worth a call to see and then you would have the right diagram.

you may try the classic hatteras club, contact other owners. here is the link.

http://pws.prserv.net/Hatteras.hatt34/

I have the 12v diagram for our 1967 34c. It might be similar. Your 12v wires should be 10g and red in color. If so do they should have number lables on each end that will go along with the diagram.

I have a 12v diagram for 1967 41' twin cabin that I can scan in pieces to e-mail. It should be close to the same.Let me know. Mike.
    mikes_dock@wowway.com

I should probably call Hatteras first to see if a 12 Volt diagram exists for this specific hull # before I do anything else. It is a low hull # 1963 41 DC (one of the very first production fiberglass motor yachts made by Hat, or any one!) so the wiring might be unique.

If Hat can't provide what I need, I do have access to a 1966 41 TC owners manual. If that proves to be inapplicable, then I'll post again to this thread specifying what wire numbers are in question.

Thanks to all for the advice and offers of help.