Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Anybody driving from Ft Lauderdale area to CT area in the near future?

I need a can of interior stain from Sams, but they can't ship the stuff any more. I'll pay for it in advance and throw in a bottle of your favorite libation for your effort.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Re: Anybody driving from Ft Lauderdale area to CT area in the near future?

[QUOTE=Bob Bradley;208877]I need a can of interior stain from Sams, but they can't ship the stuff any more. I'll pay for it in advance and throw in a bottle of your favorite libation for your effort.[/Q

Tell them to ship by buss it works we had to ship that way when shipping resins Tim
    Last edited by Tim Powell; 04-12-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Thanks for the tip, Tim. I've never heard of shipping by bus. What is the process to do this?
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

I'm in Ft. Lauderdale now and driving to St. Louis Tuesday. Around mid-July I will be driving through CT on the way to Rye New Hampshire. Can you wait that long? If not, just send the whisky.
    Jim Grove, Fanfare 1966 50MY Hull #22 (Delivered Jan. 7, 1966)

"LIFE IS JUST ONE DAMNED THING AFTER ANOTHER." Frank Ward O'Malley, Journalist, Playwright 1875-1932

Jim,
    Actually that would work. Right now I'm just refinishing my cabin door. I plan on doing the rest of the boat once I remove and rebed my windows. Do you know where Sam's is located? I can arrange to pay them for the stain so you can just pick it up. I'll swap you the whisky for the stain on your way thru.
    Bob

Every Hatt owner in FLL know where SAM's is located!
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Bob

Contact me at 314-223-8500 or boat cell, 314-960-5930 to confirm pickup and delivery.
    Jim Grove, Fanfare 1966 50MY Hull #22 (Delivered Jan. 7, 1966)

"LIFE IS JUST ONE DAMNED THING AFTER ANOTHER." Frank Ward O'Malley, Journalist, Playwright 1875-1932