Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Need info on Sat TV

I have a m3 trac vision dish on my Hat with Directv, and getting ready to install an M6 dish.
    My question is which service works best in Southern Bahamas, Dish or Directv. We are setting with 4 other boats in Georgetown and two of them have disdain that's works some of the time. The other 3 of us with Directv don't work at all. Everyone has the small dish.
    Another question, we live on the boat full time with no US home. What's the best way to get networks ?
    I heard to find some friend with a NY address and sign up there.
    I'm getting them now out of Miami but they drop off 150 miles out.

I'm hoping with a bigger dish I can get them down South

Re: Need info on Sat TV

Quote Originally Posted by 54hatowner View Post
    I have a m3 trac vision dish on my Hat with Directv, and getting ready to install an M6 dish.
    My question is which service works best in Southern Bahamas, Dish or Directv. We are setting with 4 other boats in Georgetown and two of them have disdain that's works some of the time. The other 3 of us with Directv don't work at all. Everyone has the small dish.
    Another question, we live on the boat full time with no US home. What's the best way to get networks ?
    I heard to find some friend with a NY address and sign up there.
    I'm getting them now out of Miami but they drop off 150 miles out.

I'm hoping with a bigger dish I can get them down South
    54hatowner,

I sent you a PM
    Mike,

"SeaWhisperer"
    1969 Hatteras 53' MY
    Morehead City, NC.